New Year’s Resolutions offer an opportunity for making change and improvement.
Who said that you can only make New Year’s Resolutions by the end of the year?
You can make them any time whenever you feel the need to.
You’ll give yourself your best shot at success if you set a goal that’s doable — and meaningful too.
In this workbook you’ll learn how to identify the right resolution to improve your life and create a plan on how to reach it.
Just Reflect & Reset; set S.M.A.R.T. goals and make a Restart Action Plan!
About the workbook:
This workbook consists 30 worksheets to get to know yourself better.
Download and print the workbook. You don’t have to print it, you can simply copy the forms in your own notebook!
Let yourself be guided through the workbook by following the instructions and fill in the worksheets.
By the end of this workbook you’ll have a solid Action Plan to kickstart your RESTART.
- Find out what you’d like to change by reflecting on your previous year.
- Learn to make a visual representation of the way your life is currently.
- Find out what it actually is that you really desire.
- Learn to create S.M.A.R.T. lifegoals.
- Find out how to create a 21-day schedule.